Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The end of an era

Well, this is it girls.... (I'm in denial, no one is reading this blog)

My belly-button ring fell out in the shower this morning and I've decided it's not going back in anymore. Yeah yeah, married women have piercings but not this one. It's out and I'll live with it. I am still cool, and yeah if I ever have a daughter that wants one, I'll just tell her I'd rather tattoo my entire body than get my belly-button pierced again. It only took a minute or so to get the piercing, but my two tattoos were far less painful.

Yikes, 4 days till the wedding..........what was I thinking when I decided on an outdoor wedding in July? Yesterday I almost perished from the heat. And the long-range weather forecast is predicting it'll only get hotter as the week progresses.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristina contes said...

Dude, I was sweating balls on my wedding day!!

Walking down the outdoor makeshift aisle, my dress was litterally sliding off b/c I was so hot. Poor J in his tux, he was dying too.

I am praying for you that it doesn't rain. lol.

12:04 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

Congrats on the wedding! I also had an outdoor wedding in the summer (and the deep south gets really HOT). I ditto the above comment about the guys being the worst off in their tuxes. Poor fellows:)
Good luck!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page