Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Greta, I love you!!

Whaa??? I go missing for a week and the only person who misses me is Greta???

Well, in the off chance there is anyone else that loves me and reads my blog, I’ll fill you & Greta in on the happenings.

Last week we got official paper work stating we get the house 3 weeks earlier than we originally anticipated. Closing date is now June 9th. Soo excited and anxious to get this all over with.

Soo embarrassed to admit this but…..just discovered MTV and I got sucked into the whole drama that is Laguna Beach. Took me the longest time to actually realize it’s a reality show. Isn’t it? Either way, I’ve been watching. No judgment please.

And lastly, a much better reason for my disappearance. The weather. Banner’s in heaven. Walks to the park, to the beach, to the walking trails….. Big dogs are big on energy. I can’t wait till Jimmy’s parents open up their cottage for the summer. Jimmy and Banner will be gone for the whole weekend every weekend. I join in the fun also but occasionally I’ll stay behind and just relish in having the whole house to myself. What a treat that’ll be.

FYI, soo cranky last week and I still am this week. Last Monday I woke up with a cold sore. Knew it would take a few days to clear up and decided to just accept it. Didn’t figure it would still be on my effing face a week later. Anyone have any secret remedies??

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abreva. Love that stuff clears them up fast!!

And yes I check your blog like every .5 second to see if you've updated but I really don't want to seem like a stalker.. LOL LOL LOL

10:53 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

yeah, i kept checking for an update and if it weren't for my crappy cold would have been better about actually e-mailing you to see where the heck you were. sounds like you were off having a great time :) oh, and now i'm freaking cause i'll have 2 of those big dogs that have big energy. uh-oh!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Hello!
I caught you thru Greta nice blog, I like the pics on the side.

Laguna Beach, I am going to marry Kristen H-o-t HOT!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Have you seen the show My Super Sweet 16, that show is brilliant!!! Such messed up kids.

Welcome back.

Scott

11:18 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

Abreva works well. Awww I am glad you posted. It is so exciting to get a new house...i am so excited for you..what's happening with Dr. X? heheheh

12:31 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Of course we miss you!
I'm off work sick today & catching up on blog gossip!

Can't wait till you're settled in the new house, and we get to see pics!!!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

Dude. Don't be embarassed. Laguna Beach IS a good show :)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

I missed you too. However, I do what I always do when someone is missing from blogland - I wait in patient silence until they post again. I'll be more vocal next time you go missing. ;)

Yeah, the weather's been great.

I've never watched Laguna Beach before. I'll have to check it out.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

dude... i missed you.

take some L-lysine and acidophilus. cheap vitamins that clear it up quickola.

also, put some camphophenique on that bad boy and sit down with some yogurt.

mostly though, stop stressing.

11:49 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I totally missed you . . .
:)

1:08 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

YAY for you getting the house 3 weeks earlier, that's AWESOME!!!!
OMG, like Scott, I've been watching Sweet 16 too!!! MTV sucks you in, I swear! Haven't watched Laguna Beach though, don't know when it's on.

4:03 PM  
Blogger TriciaNae said...

k, just found your blog. so in hindsight...i miss you :)
and...welcome to the cruel, cruel world of mtv reality show. it's kinda like a drug.

and...i love your necklace in the pic..awesomeness!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Of couurse I missed you too...so busy with all the wedding stuff...but been thinking about you!! But looks like you have been busy too, which is good, love that it's getting nicer outside, summer is ALMOST here!! YAY!!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm sorry about that facial tradgedy. I HATE those. :(

Dude congrats on getting into your house early! I'm having so much fun moving right now! :)

For the record, I missed you too. :)

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I missed you too, was just waiting for the latest post! Once a week is just not enough, Ms. Raina!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See.. where are you NOW!!?? Don't you know we expect hourly updates?

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page