Sunday, August 07, 2005

because Auntie Linda said so...........


hahaha, Jimmy's auntie Linda was over last night to check out wedding pictures and NYC pics from our honeymoon. I know a million of you are waiting for pictures and I swear they are coming REALLY soon. I have a million to sort through (I'm really anal and don't want to share till I've seen every picture from every angle and then you'll see the best. I'm waiting for one more cd full of pictures and my album from my second photographer. Yes, two photographers......I know, a little excessive but I love pictures. His pictures should be here this coming week.....and THEN, and only then will I be able to share. You have to respect my anal-ness.

Anyways, I'm posting these pictures from Madam Tussaud's because Linda told me I looked GORGEOUS in this picture with Mr Simon Cowell!! Not often do I get told I look gorgeous so when I do, I post those pictures!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

That pic of you and Simon freaked me out..Looks a little too real. I think you have the cutest hair! I will post a pic of my new hair on my blog but for real it is NOT as cute as your hair in these picts!!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page