Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ugh, spent too much time online tonight. Nothing got done except one load of laundry that was washed and put in the dryer before I started chatting with Alex tonight. However, I have the teensiest better understanding of 2peas. Practice makes perfect. Thanks for your patience Alex.....

And just cause I'm late thanking everyone doesn't mean that I'm not excited, in awe, stoked, giddy and whatever else about the birthday tags I stand to receive. I'm actually shocked!! Really....I didn't expect any kind of birthday surprise from you fabulous peas. I mean, I'm not exactly a model Pea.....so why the heck would any of you take the time out of your busy schedules to make something for little 'ol me. I'm touched...as sensitive as I am, I'm shocked I didn't cry.....however, MAJOR FLUTTERS in my belly as I made my way through the gallery.

With that, I have officially posted my first layout. Take it easy on me. I did the best I could with the supplies that I allowed myself to use. Decided to create something using no-name supplies....you know, the stuff people who have no clue about scrapping buy for scrappers. The kinda gift you open and hope that your smile doesn't betray you. Well, incase my sister in law ever asks me if I've used the bazillion little Dollarama stickers and papers she bought....I'll have something to show her.

www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=230371

9 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Good stuff there kiddo. Maybe I should post an LO? Ha ha ha... hope that the birthday glow lasts.

Scott

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Yay girlie! I'm so glad you're going to start posting regularly! I'm so excited to see more of your fabulousness! Hoo-ray for Alex for learning you the ways! Can't wait to see more! :)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the first layout...you are officially a scrapper now! lol. I still have yet to post your tag. What a great surprise! I doubt anyone would ever do that for me!! I am not yet an active "pea". Those tags were all gorgeous too!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
you make Dollarama supplies rock! Nothing wrong with that LO, it turned out really nice! Yay for being brave!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

This looks great!! Your LO rocks. And how sweet of your sister. Happy birthday again!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Okay, I don't think I can look at your layout since I don't have a password (?) Anyhow... I swear one of these days I'll have to become a scrapper because I'm so exposed to it via my daily blog reading. I just don't know how I'd start. I don't think my layouts would ever look as put together as yours are.

7:56 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

@$#*!!&# I'm trying to leave praise on your wonderful LO and it keeps going to that funky white page...you know the one that tells you there is some error with the internet.
Anyway, glad to see you putting your stuff at two peas!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is so cute!! I commented on it for ya (mama2jack) Such a cute pic of Banner!!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for posting on 2peas!
soon you'll be a full fledged addict who freaks out when the site is down like the rest of us!
lol...

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page