Thursday, July 27, 2006

Anyone got a membership to Costco??? Heidi Swapp embellishment kits have hit Costco and for some stupid reason, us Canadians are getting the shaft. Anyone wanna help a girl out? I live in crap-hole Timmins, hometown of Shania Twain..... my two scrap stores haven't a clue who Heidi Swapp is!!!!

I feel like a million bucks!!!
Jimmy cut and colored my hair tonight. Tomorrow morning should be a breeze to get ready. Do any of you wake up one morning and feel like your hair grew overnight? I was having good hair for the longest time, then I woke up one morning and BAM, too long to get it to do anything.

Tomorrow Jimmy's best friend gains a new family member.
Friend and Wife named baby #1 Melina after a character in Mortal Kombat (Is that right??? Not totally sure if it's that one, but I know it's a videogame.)
Baby #2 is set to get his/her name from the same game.

9 Comments:

Blogger C... said...

Hair issues are a pain. I need to cut my hair too, but I like mine a bit longer.

9:56 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I have a costco card too...
let me know if you want one (I'm going to go check it out tomorrow myself!).

:)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Christielli said...

I've never been to a Costco in my life. So no help here.

I always considered naming my kids Mario and Luigi from my fave video game. lol Couldn't resist that. Sorry.

Were you not ready to see Zarya go this week? I was.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Jimmy cuts your hair? You know your membership is going to last if you have that amount of trust.

Scott

1:09 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

membershit...bwhahah that is classic...love it...unfortunatley i don't have a cosco....damn i want one.....i saw that on something i don't remember what but it was a good deal for 29.99 i think

1:39 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I will have to totally go check out Costco now...let me know too!! I'll pick something up for you!!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

Jimmy cuts your hair? very cool! there's a costco nearby but i'm not a member...might have to check it out though.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww for Jimmy!!

No Costco here in OKlahoma! Heidi Swapp needs to come to SAMS!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

congrats on the new hair :)
i love that feeling.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page