Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Are we done yet?

Jimmy estimated we’re 30% packed. Unfortunately, I believe that is a fair guess. We just have sooo much stuff.

I packed all my scrap supplies last weekend. Then today I bought some supplies.
Dumb idea. Now this stuff’s going to end up packed in a random box with crap I might not look for in the next little while.

My extensive collection of drinking glasses is causing me grief.
I am obsessed with glasses.
I’d throw one mean party if I ever busted them all out, be the talk of the town.
“Dude, I drank out of the most fantastic glass at that party last night” and “Whoa, that hot blonde sure has a cool collection of glasses’
However, I’d be too worried someone would break a glass to have a good time. So, I’ll pass.
But if any of you fine readers every drop by to see me, I’ll mix you up the most stellar strawberry daquirie you’ve ever tasted. And you can choose any glass you would like.

I’m soo sweaty and disgusting at home without AC. The only thing making me happy right now are my toes painted ‘discotheque’ – my own special combo of the most sexy red ever with a sparkly silver top coat. Add sparkly silver flip flops and you have a woman who could rule the world.

And with this, my fine readers, I leave you.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...I'd love to come visit and have a drink out of one of your super cool glasses!
Good luck with the packing/move!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

lol I was thinking that I'd totally make the trip to Timmins for your drink glass party. I was sorry to read that you had to pass on the prospect of potential glass breakage.

But then I was happy to read that your blog readership got a special invite. Guess we've prove ourselves trustworthy. ;)

Good lucking with the packing and with the ruling of the world with your toes and flip flops!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Have fun with the packing. For being #4000 I will send you a RAK, for your housewarming just send me the new address when you get the chance.

Scott

9:04 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

good luck with all that packing. and hey, since you'll be a pro by the time you are done, why don't you hop on over to my house and help me pack mine ;)

i'm dreading it.

10:43 AM  
Blogger tom said...

I would love to see those toes!

1:00 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Had to LOL at your toes being painted, you are TOO CUTE!!!

Packing/Unpacking is the absolute worst thing about moving... hope all goes well! =)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

If i lived closer to Canada I sure would drop by and sip out of one of your awesome glasses. Unfortunately I do not drink daiquiries...so could you make an exception for me and make it a Crown and Diet Coke...thanks!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

it's about dang time you stinking update! sheesh
i love you raina and all your quirks
watch out world, raina's got her toes painted!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Some day Raina, I'll have to come visit with Caroline just to drink out of your wine glasses!

:o)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page