Thursday, August 03, 2006

it's gonna be a good one.

1. Long week-end is here (because in addition to us being off on Monday, I'm off on Friday.)
2. Payday today.
3. Got all sorts of summer drinks chilling.
4. The weatherman told me this weekend will be perfect to sit outside and drink some pretty drinks.
5. My bestest girl Caroline is in town.



Other than that, I really have nothing to share. Booo-riiiing! Summer in Timmins is all about sunburns and mosquitoe bites, neither of which I have (cause I'm finally smartening up).

FYI, Shania Twain is in town visiting family!! Of course, it's 'supposed' to be top secret info. However, I have a very good source who works at the Timmins Airport, and who happened to have a camera with him yesterday and e-mailed pictures of her to everyone he knows.

Today marks the first day of the 4th Annual Shania Twain Fan Club Convention. What do you think? Will she shock the shit out of all her fan club members and show up?

8 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

that's funny...
love that he took pictures and e:mailed them out! :)

have a FANTASTIC weekend drinking your pretty drinks...
me? Well, I'm going to go secret shopping on Saturday! woo hoo!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

YAY for long weekends!! Have tons of fun, chilllin with your drinks!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG HAIR IS TOO CUTE!!

and what the heck is going on in canada that the whole COUNTRY is booked up for car rentals????

And are you in the Shania twain fan club???

9:45 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I hope that she does, that would be very cool of her.

Keep enjoying the summer.

Scott

1:54 AM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

Woohoo! Okay...will you wake up already, I wanna go see polar bears in Cochrane today! WAKE UP!!

Lisanne and I are up, not ready but we're up and waiting to hear from you. THEN we're going to Cochrane and then coming back and drinking our arses off at your brand new place that I haven't been allowed to see yet! haha

Oh....you're on the phone! Woohoo!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Yay for summery drinks!

Are you in the fanclub?

Cxx

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

hee hee, that would knock the socks off the fan club members!!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

lol Kills me how Shania is such big news in Timmins. Keep us updated on whether she made the fan convention.

Enjoy the chilled drinks!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page