Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's inevitable. There's bound to come a day when everyone runs out of anything worth blogging about. Unfortunately, my slump came and stayed a really long time. Nothing going on. Still nothing.
I've just been reconnecting with old friends, working out and watching Rockstar Supernova. And developping a serious crush on Tommy Lee. Is that blog worthy??

Here are some pictures of me and my boys today. Been spending a lot of time with them lately. Enjoying the last few days of summer. Brought my camera along while we took Banner for a walk. Yes, our trails are stellar. They allow me to walk in sparkly flip flops. I get to look really cute. Just not very practical incase we run into a bear. Except I don't think you're supposed to actually turn your back and run.
So, as long as my boys cover me, sparkly flip flops it is.

I'd love to actually have pictures taken one day....but Banner doesn't always cooperate. For some reason today, he figured he'd humour us.


. Posted by Picasa


.. Posted by Picasa


Jimmy & Banner Posted by Picasa

16 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Oh Banner looks like he behaved SO WELL for family pictures!!

Nick doesn't have enough patience to deal with family pics that include dogs... at least not OUR dogs, lol

1:09 AM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Awww such cute pics.

Yeah, I agree that the crush on Tommy Lee is blog worthy for sure.

I'm getting to love the beginning of the week, 'cuz it means more Rockstar!!!

What did you think about Dilana's comments last week?

1:11 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

how ca-yute!

must be nice to go out for a walk and not sweat your hinnie off :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

LOVE those pictures...
hope Banner got a biscuit for being so good in those pictures! :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

love the pics....

Tommy Lee is so hot in a trashy way...ya know? he is soooo cute...i know however, why you have a crush on him...you watched that "video" one to many times...bwhahahahahah!!

I just had too...

xoxoxo

1:34 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Such nice pics. Hope that your summer has been great and that the move to the new place has gone well.

Scott

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Aw, CUTE pics woman!
Both boys look so handsome!
I'm glad the furry one cooperated!
Woo!
:)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Love the picutres of you and your boys!! they look awesome!! I can't believe summer is coming to an end soon..I'm already counting down to next year!!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

those pics are gorgeous!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Awww, still as cute as ever!
Yup, you're reading right - I'm baaaack!
And I love Supernova too - can't wait to see who wins!
I wish my cats would cooperate for a family picture...

7:34 PM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

aww....so cute. Nice pics...and cool spot to take them =)

5:34 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Love the pictures!
Banner is adorable...cute family pic!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Shooshoo said...

Yes, Banner does look like a model boy. As for Tommy, well, ok he's kinda hot...but me & Sue are fighting over Gilby!!
xox

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

aww cuties.
all of you
crush development is so blogworthy.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

oh my goodness, what CUTE pictures!! your boys are so handsome =)

12:59 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

You look lovely...sparkly flip-flops and all:)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page