Thursday, August 11, 2005

Whoa Nelly, I got lots of pictures......

Alright, all my pictures are officially in tonight.....between all my friends, family, my own pictures and my two photographers, I got me a shitload of them. But that's good, cause you can never have too many pictures of your own wedding. I mean, this is the only time (I promise Mom & Dad) and it's for the long haul.
Now, I'll be busy for months sorting them all........ Crap, I swear I was soo close to being done sorting and then tonight Paula sent me over her pictures and my second photographer called us telling us our album is ready. Another 200 pictures to sort through.......and this photographer didn't include the negatives or picture cds so Jimmy's gonna scan them for me. That oughta keep him out of trouble and off his PS2 for a while.

So, even though I'm busy sorting pictures, I thought I'd throw you a bone and let you see one picture. Haha, yup, just one. I'm soo happy I changed my mind at the last minute about my cake. I love the one I chose. Just one of the many things that made my day perfect.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u little stinker... just letting me see one pic... what the heck is that all about... that's just not fun at all... i love your dress btw... u's look soooooo great...cute. i luv's it women...

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were a gorgeous bride!! Congrats!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page