Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bittersweet night!
Rockstar Supernova finale left me happier than I’ve been with any other finale.
I’ve been an avid (almost obsessed…..ok, completely obsessed) watcher.
I lived for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
I have all the episodes recorded.
I’ve watched all the episodes a few times.
And I never for a moment doubted that Lukas and Dilana would make it to the final episode.
But is wasn’t a tough prediction to make. If you watched Rockstar, you knew they were the two to watch.
From the very first episode.
I think I fell in love right then.

I’ve been tidying up my scrap room for an hour and a half and it actually looks messier than it did before I started. And it doesn’t help that Banner keeps coming in and sniffing everything. And you know, where there’s sniffing, there’s drooling. And licking. And belly rubs.
It’s hard to get anything done with him around.

I’m thinking I need a whole new organizational system in this room if I ever want to see the floor again.

Maybe I’ll add that to the ever growing list of things to get done around the house.

We’re brainstorming the plan of action for the entrance at the moment. And I have a feeling we’re going to rip it all up. It’s doesn’t sound like it’s going to be a little job. A fresh coat of paint isn’t going to make us happy this time.

After buying the house, the original plan was to change the siding on the house and the windows. Cause I didn’t want us to be ‘the couple who live in the ugly house.’ But since we spend most of our time looking at the inside of our house and entertaining inside, priorities have changed.

8 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

In the words of Tommy Lee "Hell Yeah!"

I'm so glad that our boy won. I remember that we had a discussion the night of the first show and you and I agreed that Dilana and Lukas were the ones to watch.

I agree with you that this is the happiest I've been with a reality TV show finale. Woot.

Yeah, I have no idea what I'll do without the show. I got more obsessed by the week.

Perhaps I should start to beautify the inside of my apt...

12:17 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah go for the inside maintenance first. Screw everyone else.

How did I know that there would be a Rockstar post today?

Scott

10:28 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Oh yeah, inside before the outside...screw your neighbors, make it pretty for YOU!

and the scrap clean up . . . yeah, it ALWAYS looks worse before it get's better. But then again I don't have a big black lab "helping" me out! :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

shit fire...commented on the wrong post...ok so who won?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I TOTALLY feel like the inside of the house comes before the outside.
Because like you said, that's what you look at the most!
Have fun with that, remodeling is really fun in the end!!!!!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That all sounds too familar!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

when you get that organized scrap room thing figured out, please let me know...lol.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

floor? what's floor in a scrap room?
and duhhhh of course it gets messy first.
i struggle with this a lot.
you have nooo idea.
so i feel you.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page