Wednesday, September 06, 2006

blogging the day away.

I'm having a killer day at work today.
Actually, it's been a killer week and it is bound to continue.
Thank goodness it's a short work week.

But, all is well......
because I just discovered I have internet access!!!!
Dr. X must have 'forgotten' to tell me........ Good thing I found out.

-------------------

WHOA!!! bwa-hahahaha!!!
I almost died of laughter.
Accidentally clicked onto someone's blog and walked away without realizing......and the blog had the video for "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy".......
Yeah, not exactly the sort of music you want playing throughout a medical clinic right?
When I came back to my desk, the sweetest little older lady was standing at my desk bopping along to the song and said "Oooh, I really like this song!!!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Sorry about the tough day!! short week is always good!! YAY for finding internet access, how awesome!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

hooorrray for internet access at work!
so funny about the little lady! :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nice about the internet at work. Always helps the day go by nicely.

Scott

3:13 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

LOL I have internet access at work too!! Unfortch they monitor me so I gotta watch where I go, lol but its always fun to play games or whatev when it's slow!!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Nice!
They blocked blogger at our work, lol! So sad!

I love when you get a laugh out of the least expected moments!

C.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page