Sunday, August 14, 2005

Where my dog sits when we're not around...


Yup, on our leather couch..... Except it's not a secret. We know he does this. He does it while we're out, he does it when we're home, heck he does it while we have company over....and someone usually ends up sitting in his favorite spot and then they're force to move because B wants to sit in their lap.

Banner, my sweet little man. Because of you, I have black fur everywhere in my home. Because of you and your adorable puppy eyes, I have to share all my favorite foods. Because of you, Jimmy and I considered cutting our honeymoon short because we missed you soo much. Because of you, I have to keep the bedroom and bathroom doors closed at all times..... Why do you love to eat my underwear soo much?

Banner is feeling a little under the weather today. He spent the day sleeping. We suspect he ate something he shouldn't have....most likely my underwear. They're his favorite snack. Ok stop reading if you don't like poop stories....

Usually, Banner throws up my underwear before they hit his digestive system but yesterday Jimmy cleaned up some puppy poop with underwear in it. Yeah, they were mine..... I'm sure they were cute ones too. Now we're left worrying if Banner is sick because he chewed my underwear to pieces and there are still remnants of undies in his belly.....

B, get better soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope he gets better soon. what a cute puppy!!!! Such a personality on him too, eating underwear.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page