Monday, March 13, 2006

Thanks to everyone for your congratulations. Jimmy and I are giddy. All we can talk about right now is house talk. Which makes for boring blogging…..so I’ll spare you.

Got a super sweet package from Alex today in the mail.


Jimmy’s always been a little suspicious of the friends I’ve made through blogging. He thinks you’re all actually creepy dirty old men and says he won’t let me meet any of you cause there’s no way I can be sure you’re who you say you are.

Jimmy has now changed his stand on Alex. “Yup, Alex is a real girl. No guy would go into a store that sells scrapbook supplies and sparkly little novelty signs.”

Alex, we have Jimmy’s blessing. We better meet before Jimmy changes his mind again. I'll wait till it's a little warmer in Toronto though.

Tonight’s the night. Gonna make a phone call that should have been made weeks ago when Erin (aka Girl Gone Wild from my wedding?) wanted to talk to me. Anyone wanna put money on whether or not she answers the phone tonight?

14 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Lol, I'm thinking that since you've finally gotten in the mood to call, you don't catch her tonight, and she calls later and catches you off-guard...

that's the way it would work for me, hahaha!

Either way, say what you gotta, and let whatever happens happen. Even if it's a hard talk, you don't want to have any regrets for holding anything in!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Jimmy!!
Let us know what happens with Erin!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

So what, he doesn't trust the girl that picked out such fabulous jewlery for you? No way that a guy would've picked out that for you! :( <--I'm pouting now. Sigh. Oh well.

;-)

Hee! Yay for Alex and all of her absolute cuteness! How sweet of her, she is so awesome! We love her! :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

Love your pretty new things! My husband is also suspicious of blogging buddies:)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I think that she will pick up. I think that you have some good karma going on at the moment.

Scott

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you liked it!!!

I'm so happy we can meet now :D

The sign was actually from Carlton Cards, I saw it and it was perfect. I added the border and the flowers though.

Hope your phone call goes well :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

congrats on the house!!!
what a fun package! i'm jealous : )

4:40 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

awwww that's so sweet
very pretty stuff
and i used to be one of them
(the skeptics aka jimmy, but not a man. never a man...)

8:22 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

aww that was sweet of alex...i love mail like that...hardly ever comes my way though...you two should be giddy...it's exciting buying your first house

9:16 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Ooh, wonder if she answered the phone - hoping you two finally talked everything out???
Still so excited for you -- such an awesome time in your life right now! Enjoy every minute, girl! =)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

You lucky girl..mail love is so awesome!! Goodluck with Erin..let us now how it goes!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet of Alex!! I am real too, I promise! I've got all the pics to prove it!

4:41 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

yay for sweet Alex's mail love!

So, did you call? What happened?!

xoxo

7:16 PM  
Blogger Shooshoo said...

Nope, dirty old man here...and I've been eyeing that cute hubby of yours! (heehee)
And yup, if you're planning to talk to Erin, she won't be there...unless you expect she won't be there...then she'll answer!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page