Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

And that's all the acknowledgment I'm gonna give to this day.

Still haven't called Erin yet. I need to get her phone number. Worried I might have to call her parents to ask for her new number. I just know that Erin told them 'I don't know what I did'. So by default, I'm the bad one. What if they don't give it to me?

I've officially won the 'Worst Wife' award. Jimmy's big night last night and I forgot my memory card!!! Hopefully Jimmy's friend's parents will e-mail us pictures of Jimmy receiving his black belt. I've been obsessed with checking our e-mail since I got home last night. Hopefully they arrive today. Seriously, my Rebel is the first camera I've owned that doesn't take even 1-2 pictures without a memory card.

I"ve been playing around with Photoshop and I dig it. Yeah, dig is my new word. I've been using it a lot lately and Jimmy's getting a kick out of it. I'm still learning so I don't want to share quite yet. But I've mastered the fabulous 'enhancing with color' feature.

Off to work. Hopefully everyone is planning lovey dovey evenings for tonight so the clinic will be quiet this afternoon. I can use a catch up day.

15 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh girl that happened to me on saturday...i thought the same thing my other cheap camera would at least hold a few pic...HMPH!! that's what happens when you pay an assload of $$ for a rebel...LOL

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I dont EVER take the memory card out of my camera... I use the cord to unload it... it's better that way!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yeah, so he got his black belt huh?! Go Jimmy! :) Bummer on forgetting your memory card. Like Nicole I never take mine out.

Happy V-day! :)

Ciao!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Sad day about the memory card. :( Hopefully you'll get some pics from peeps!

I'm glad you are enjoying that PS book! I can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

hope you get a good catchup day- don't worry, I'm sure his parents got awesome shots that you'll dig.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hehe, maybe you will get some funny Valentines Day injuries... that would make the night fly by.

Scott

4:18 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Congrats to Jimmy!

I usually forget my actual camera when off to important events... so I can sympathize.

I totally dig your use of the word dig. It's a totally diggable word.

Happy Valentine's Day!

5:37 PM  
Blogger tracie said...

I hate it that about digital. I also hate that my camera kills the batteries, hardcore whenever I do video with mine.

The best thing though is that I never have to buy film again.

Good for your man getting his black belt that is great. Someone should be able to spare a few extra pics.

have a great day
tracie

2:56 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

i have had that PS book forever. but the damn computer crashed and i lost the damn program.

so i had to re-purchase the emeffer and that set me back a "lot a bit" of money.

now i'm up and running.
and if i can find sometime will bust out the "borrow someone else's flat tummy and place my face on it" section and have at it!

and i DIG it too! (makes me think of that cartoon, bob the builder, where he sings "can you dig it? YES WE CAN!!!")

you also need to get my phone number

love you raina raina

11:43 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

damn memory cards! ;-)~

2:47 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

AW, TOO BAD ABOUT THE MEMORY CARD!! WHEN YOU GET THE PICS, YOU HAVE TO POST THEM!! =)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

congrats on the black belt, jimmy!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I hope you get some pics of your honeu receiving his black belt!! Congrats to him!! I still have to totally learn how to play on Photoshop!! When I have time I guess after the wedding!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! No camera! Uh-oh :(

6:11 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Happy V-Day to you too Raina! That's awesome your hubby got his belt - too bad about the photo op though... I'm sure the family will come thru for you!
Anxiously awaiting some photo shopped pics!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page