Saturday, February 11, 2006

Breaking up is hard to do

which is why I haven't called Erin yet. I will though. This weekend sometime. When I have an hour to spare cause I know it's gonna be a huge long cry-fest. And after I say everything that I have to say, I wonder if we will ever talk again.

Thank you to all of you ladies, and Scotty too.......you guys have all given me the encouragement to call. I really do want to hear what she has to say now. Before my last post, I thought I could just ignore her and she'd go away.....but I live in a small town and I ducked out of a Tim Horton's last week cause I would have run directly into her dad. Erin moved away to Toronto a few years ago and comes home about twice a year. I avoided her this past Christmas, but she should be coming home this summer. I know I'll run into her, so it's better we get the talk over with.

I called my friend Tina yesterday, who is the third girl in our trio. We met together and became fast friends. We've been through everything together so she knows Erin and all her dirty secrets too. I was wondering if Erin called Tina to talk and I was right. Got the whole scoop.

Erin thinks I'm mad cause she went skinny dipping at my wedding with my brother's friend. Totally not the case. Actually, when she finally did disappear to the lake, the flashing stopped so I was grateful she was out of the way. So is she playing dumb???? Cause I've never done anything while I was drunk that I could not remember the next day. I've done stuff I regretted, but I could always remember it.

Seriously, how do you remember only skinny dipping? She totally over-indulged in the free bar, Steve was licking icing off her, she was flashing her boobs to mine and Jimmy's family.

Anyways, on to something else ok? I'll let you know how our chat goes down later.

I'm a single gal this weekend. I have the whole place to myself. Woohoo!! Jimmy left this morning at 6am to drive to his black belt grading with his friend and his judo sensei. Jimmy's sensei is really a friend more than a sensei so he's going down to Sunridge (wherever the heck that is....) to sit on the grading board to make sure that Jimmy and his friend get their belts if they deserve it. Right now there is a crooked judge who might fail them because he knows Jimmy and Chris and is mad that they switched from his judo club to the one they are currently enrolled in. Oh the drama!!!

So, what's a single gal to do for a whole weekend???? Gonna scrap, eat cereal three times a day, listen to dance music and boogie all over the place and spend hours in the bathroom curling my hair.

Oh no, waitaminute.......gonna also spend some time getting aquainted with Photoshop. I got The Photoshop book for digital photographers by Scott Kelby that has everyone raving. Started playing a few days ago....and WHOA!!! Good book!! Let me play today and then I'll have tons of pics to share.

cheers!
xox

p.s. Happy Birthday to Kristi S. Your tag is assembled....just not glued yet. Cause I push things around a bazillion times before making anything official. I'll post later.

12 Comments:

Blogger Just this Girl said...

raina raina!
i love you girlie!
"eat cereal three times a day..."
lmao!
i eat it twice.
it's that weight loss thing
ok i'm lying
i eat mc donald's three times a day
soooo
good luck with erin
at the very least, it will lift that yuck off your chest and out of your mind!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

I am glad you are finally going to get all the drama cleared up..Good for you to have a weekend to yourself..I forgot what those are all about...Have a good one!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm so happy things are going the way YOU want with your friend!! I've been thinkin about you!! Let us know how it goes!! Have an awesome weekend!! Scrap tons!!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

I'm glad that all the blogger feedback helped you. You'll let us know how the convo went, I'm sure.

Hope you have a great time boogying all over the place this weekend!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

It's not always easy to have those conversations that will definately have conflict - but it will feel better to get it out of the way...

Can't wait to see your photo-shop pics!!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nice to have the weekend to yourself... always good to recharge the batteries. Hope that your husband got the black belt!!

Scott

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I find it hard to believe that's all she remembers.. especially if that's the last thing she did... usually if you can onlly remember the earlier things... Good luck though babe!!

Have fun boogie-ing around... you know I do with Jack when Nick is out of town LOL !!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yeah for having a weekend all to yourself! Hope that you thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope the guys got their black belts too. Best of luck with your phone call to Erin. ((HUGS))

Ciao!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm really wanting to know how your talk went. I hope everything is ok!

I also hope that you had a nice single weekend! Hope you had fun! :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

aww... can't wait to hear about your girl weekend.
i hope everything went ok on the call....
hugs!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

YAY FOR TALKING TO YOUR FRIEND SOON... HOPE EVERYTHING GOES OKAY!

SO JEALOUS YOU GOT PHOTOSHOP - I WANT IT SO BAD!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUPA MAD SKILLZ!!! =)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you decided to hear her out. Keep us posted! Can't wait to see your Kristi tag :)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page