Monday, January 23, 2006

Nothing like a Monday morning to cure a case of insomnia.
I hit my snooze button for an hour this morning. When I finally dragged myself outta bed at 8am, I was running severely late. Rushed around trying to get showered and ready for work till I remembered I would be alone in the office today and tomorrow since Dr. X is out of town. Broke out my jeans and a huge goofy grin. I love easy days.

With a heavy heart and Little Miss Batman-Loving April in mind, I agreed to watch Batman Begins last night. April, you owe me two hours of my life back. I can’t say I saw even a glimmer of Batman’s hotness. There was potential….but he was covered in his huge cape the whole time. Did you see an unrated version or something!?!? Bwa-hahaha.

Took the trip out to vote and I’m not sure cause it’s been a loooooong time, but I think I got hit on!!! Standing in line, waiting my turn, the guy in front of me turns and starts talking about hating voting cause he never knows who to vote for since they’re all **bleepity bleep bleepers!!!** Nice huh?

I said “Well, voting today entitles you to that same kinda opinion for another couple of years since you actually came out and voted. I always tell people that if they don’t vote, they’re not entitled to an opinion.” He must’ve thought I was charming or something cause he leaned over and whispered “Well, I was gonna play eenie meenie miney mo and choose one, it don’t matter to me. If you agree to a date with me, I’ll vote for whoever you tell me to.”

11 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Definitley a "hit"...girl, you never forget..lol
As for lazy days in PJ or jeans at the office, I'm for em! I live in Georgia, USof A and I've never heard of smarties..not your kind anyways...but they do look yummy!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

LOL. Was he cute? Oh wait, that doesn't matter. It's all about personality, right? (no) And oh wait, you're married. Darn. Well, I guess if you were extremely passionate about one candidate or another, hey, what's the harm in a date right?

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!! How funny!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

bwhahaha! That is so funny!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

lol You totally got hit on by Mr. Bleepity-bleeping-bleepers!!

Okay, in the morning at my place, you hear my alaram go off, then snooze button hit. Then my roommie's goes off and she hits the button. Repeat. Then my cell phone alarm goes off. Repeat from beginning. Then I get up.

On the weekend, when I don't have to go anywhere, I'll snooze for two hours.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Shooshoo said...

Snooze button??!! What the...? I just sleep thru the damn thing, let it wake the neighbours, piss them off so that they bang on the front door....then let Raina answer it..oh wait..that was Jimmy ;-)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like an easy peasy day for you today! Batman Forever wasn't that great ... even Lee didn't like it.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked Batman Begins! I finally posted your bday tag on my blog tonight :) I know I have your address somewhere......

11:20 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

holy shit!
i love that line!
i think i'm gonna use it next election day!
woooot wooot!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

OMG.
Ha.
I think you definitely got hit on.
Ha.
That's funny.
eenie meanie...
Teehee.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh yeah, ya definitely got hit on. Hee! How funny! :)

Batman was a great movie, but you're right, you hardly get to see him out of the cape! I'm sure he's hot when he's not covered in fabric! ;)

P.S. My word verification was mwuwknhm. <--Can you imagine that in the tallest, skinniest font possible on here?!? All it was was a bunch of vertical lines! Ha!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page