Monday, January 30, 2006

Whoa....I've been on blogging hiatus. Took the week-end off and it was just like the good ol' days before I wasted my entire weekend on the computer. Decided that since like 80% of the blogging/scrapping world was in Vegas for CHA, I could afford to take time off from the computer, cause it would be a snap to catch up. So that is what I will do tonight, play catch up.

And I have nothing to feel guilty about because since I spent minimal time on the computer this past weekend, I got a ton of cleaning done. And organizing. And scraping. And I even got my hair cut and colored. Can I just say "Whoa!"....every time I look in the mirror....I'm freeking blonde!! And to top things off, Saturday night I had another birthday dinner at Jimmy's parents house......had to wait for their new kitchen counter and cupboards to be finished before we could celebrate but man was it worth it

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the end of the week.....my parents are in Ottawa this week and while they were down there, I thought I'd get them to pick me up THE HOTTEST photoshop book. April's been blowing me away with all the stuff she's been learning....and well, I'm Photoshop-clueless so any book that will teach me step-by step is the way to go.

I'll leave you with the pictures April played with.........

14 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Ahhhh!!!! I love your wedding dress! It's so pretty! And good work to April with the photoshopping.

I soooooooo often try to have a computer free evening/weekend/2 hours but the computer always lures me on somehow. Normally I just think of something that I need to quickly look up and before I know it, I'm on blogs and chatting and there goes another 5 hours.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute pics!!!! Are your teeth really that white or is that PS?? Either way, I'd love white teeth like that! Go girl! And I love your hair and you have such beautiful blue eyes :)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

umm, look at you in that cute cute wedding picture! and the flowers in color... wowsa. don't take a hiatus again, please... i missed ya :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Great pictures and good to have you back... too many people away and nobody reading the blogs...haha.

Hope that all is well.

Scott

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW your cake was beautiful!! And what is THE HOTTEST photoshop book? Cause my pics still suck. And I have a rebel. A rebel + photoshop should = awesome photos. Not necessarily true.. at least not for me.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

raina raina!
where have you been?!
i too have that book
i bought it a while back but then lost my photoshop in the hard drive crash. ugh
anyway, you're doing great with it!
can't wait to see you go pro!

2:03 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

I'VE GONE ON COMPUTER HAITUS TOO, AND IT'S DEFINITELY LIKE: WOW, I HAVE TIME TO CLEAN MY HOUSE, HA HA! KNOW THE FEELING!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR FAB LAYOUTS!

LOVE THE CUTE PICS, AND YOUR WEDDING ONE IS SOOOOOO PRETTY!! =)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Holy white teeth batman!

Love the pics, looks like you all are having way too much fun with photoshop... may have to investigate into this!

BTW - ask Caroline how her fishy Bubbles is doing...

Chrissy

10:39 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Oh ya... my MSN blog is frozen so I'm trying blogger...

http://cgirl80.blogspot.com/

Chrissy

10:40 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

photoshop blows my freakin mind. it scares me i think. but i love what she does with the b/w photos and the pops of color.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I totally need to find this PS book. Love all the pics that April played with!! Love the wedding pics!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been blog slacking ... I just haven't had time!

Love your wedding photos ... can we see more???

9:20 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Wowza! Those photos look fantastic! Makes me want to sit down and learn a thing or two on photoshop.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

See I write about asking you if you were PS glowy, and all I had to do was scroll down! That April girl is talented! :)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page