Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Where does the time go?
I swear I can remember Banner’s 1st birthday party like it was yesterday.
Seriously, like it was yesterday.
But my calendar is telling me it was a year ago.

Banner is 2 years old?!?!

Happiest birthday B-man, Bannerbum, Stinky, Bannerboy but usually plain ol’ Bum.



p.s. Yes, when Banner is out in the yard and it’s time to come in, we open the door and call out “Hey Bum-bum, come on in, come get a cookie.”

And since moving into our new neighbourhood, we’re constantly asked “What your dog’s name?” and when we answer Banner, they always say something like “Oh, that’s not what I thought I heard you call him yesterday.”

p.p.s. We swear our neighbours across the street call out for their dog 'Nipples' all the time. Of course, when we finally meet them, I'm sure they'll say the dog's name is Nickels or something like that.

11 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

happy bday banner!!!

hey, i was wondering...have you received a pkg. in the mail from me?? i'm so hoping it didn't get lost on its journey.

10:12 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Awww, happy birthday cute boy....eat lots of treats today :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

happy birthday banner...
he's SO adorable.
love that sweet lab face!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Happy bday to banner. Such a cute dog...

Scott

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Banner is such a gorgeous lab!!!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

lol at Nipples/Nickel.

Happy 2nd bday Bum-bum, I mean, Banner.

:)

ps I'm going through major Rockstar withdrawl.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

awww, happy birthday to Banner =) he's SO cute!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy birthday Banner!
He's so freaking cute!!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

happy birthday, banner.
wanna come live in chicago?!?!

oh, hi raina :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

banner is such a cutie!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

AWW happy birthday Banner!!
I hate to admit what we call our dogs.
Jack is mostly "hip" and Emma... oh god, lol, we call her "Patrice" Don't ask.. I have no idea how we came up with that!!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page