Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sex anyone???

Come on over..........
I'm home from work today due to computer problems. I'm bored, Banner is sleeping and it's way to quiet here. There is laundry to do, I could always give the floor a little sweep and I have thank you cards to write out for wedding gifts............ Screw it, I'm curling up on the couch with my Sex and the City DVDs and spending the afternoon with Carrie & Co. And it's all because of this picture.

Yup, it is.....Carrie's doorstep. Jimmy wanted to do touristy things (Empire State Bldg, Ground Zero, Lady Lib...) while we were in NYC.... all I wanted to was sit on Carrie's front steps.


3 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

New York is the best! What a great place to honeymoon:) Congrats to the two of you.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am loving that necklace!!! I have never seen SATC, but since all you gals keep talking about it, I'm gonna have to go rent the full Seasons :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

So happy you guys went to NYC and did all the touristy stuff! I love your hair, seriously. I am not posting my hair now...Due to your freaking cute as hell hair. Ok great! Have a good day, curling up with SATC is always a riot.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page