Friday, November 04, 2005

Walking in a winter wonderland

Short and sweet. Pictures taken about half an hour ago. It's the beginning of November!!! It was summer a few days ago, Jimmy was in shorts.

It's waaaay too early for all this white shit. And there's so much of it, Jimmy and I suspect it won't all melt tomorrow. It might be here for a while.



It's actually gorgeous out. This is such a nice time of the year. For walking dogs. Not for driving. I'm retiring my driver's licence till the roads are bare again. For anyone who knows me, this is a good thing since I'm a terrible driver. Tried with all my might to get a picture of Banner in the snow, but the coolness of snow on his paws energized him to the point that he was doing back flips and making snow angels at a speed that my camera could not capture.



Jimmy took my picture and was like "show your hands.....some of your blogging friends have probably never seen mitts before".


p.s. funny little blurb on the radio on the way home from our walk........ "When you were young, you were always on the lookout of killer weed. Now that you're old, you're thrilled to find awesome weed killer".

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap look at the snow! IT's 10 degrees outside here in TO today and it was 17 yesterday! I feel for you.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

LMAO off at that radio commercial!

As Alex said, it was 17 frickin' degrees in TO yesterday and you guys got snow! You have to find this great song called "The First Snow of the Year" by Hawksley Workman now and play it. I've got it all rarin' to go for our first snow. (It's a tradition of me and some of my pals to walk around singing this song in public whenver it snows - yeah, we're cool.)

Love the coat!

10:49 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

You and your mitts are super cute!! There’s no snow here *yet* in New Brunswick … it can hold off for another while, as far as I’m concerned!!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I love snow...love it, love it. I never get to see it except of course the "pretend" snow in Disneyland and in postcards and pictures that I get from my Canadian penpal! I'm deprived.... :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

holy shit woman. I'm in Timmins right now and it's a friggin storm. this is insane!! I barely made it from my Grandparents house to ours....and it's on the same street!!!!

Can't wait to see you this week!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

That picture of the snow looks like a postcard! How gorgeous! It looks a lot like snowy mountain roads here in good ole Colorado. You look absolutely adorable in your picture! When is Jimmy gonna jump into any of these pictures? :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page