Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Part 3, the Final Chapter

Ok, so recap..........great week-end.

The wedding - Fabulous with a capital F!!



Anytime you can dress up and buy new boots (Me!!) is a good week-end. Check us girls out!! Aren't we hot? LOL, and my biggest accomplishment.....Nathalie and Renee are gonna start scrapbooking with me!! Wow, no more scrapping alone. (Paula, if you're reading this....aren't you proud that I recruited another two for our crew?)

Dropped $60 on scrap supplies in a little under 15 minutes. And my parents joined me in the store and Dad bought me a Silent Setter because he thought I needed one.

We picked pototes in my cousin's backyard.

We shopped for pumpkins.

And now I'm home safe and sound wishing we could do it all over again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Raina here goes I'm FINALLY going to leave a comment. I read you blog all the time but as you keep reminding me I have never left a comment. I'm such a bad friend!

Anyway I'm glad to hear you had such a great weekend. The pics were great and as always your outfit and hair was perfect!

I'm excited that you found two more people to join our scrapbooking "cult". It seems to be getting a little colder every day and the colder it gets the more I scrapbook so hopefully we'll be getting together soon!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I wish I could find some people around here to scrap with. I have tried getting a few people I work with into it, but after a few months they were done. Wusses.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page