Saturday, September 03, 2005

my week-end thus far

The weather is crappy out today so I'm sticking to 'crappy day activities' such as laundry, a little cleaning.....all the stuff I don't want to have to worry about on Sunday & Monday when the supposed sun will show her pretty little face.

Ok so Jimmy bought himself a sleek & sexy mouse and keyboard (and I'm kinda digging them now...) and I swore something shiny & new would be coming my way right? I also said it would be red.....WRONG!

I am the biggest advocate of making your own jewellery. It's soo much fun, it feels great to get compliments and you always get what you want..... I have a necklace to match just about any outfit, no waitaminute I have about two for each outfit, incase I want to dress up an outfit or just finish up the outfit. There is a difference...

Today I found a necklace that I loved and wanted that was made my someone else. And I bought it. Yup, I'm gonna wear someone elses creation and I don't care. Wanna see it?


Gorgeous isnt' it? I had to get it. Cause I didn't want it to haunt me the way some other things I didn't buy haunt me.


---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I know how to order things online, but not how to pay for them. So I showed Jimmy what I ordered and asked him to help me pay for it using Paypal. And guess what, Mr. Man with unlimited funds for computer stuff bought me the necklace!! Score for Raina!!

Also, helped my sweetest friend Caroline get her blog rolling..... Check her out....she's under my 'Personal Friends' section. (Anyone interested in showing me how to add a link in here so you can just click the link.....I feel soo lame 'pointing')

5 Comments:

Blogger "Jet" said...

OMG--- you seem like a savior!!! I have been trying to figure out how to add other peoples blogs I have been reading... Can you shed any light??? I am new to this! And... how do you get others view your blog??

BTW~ Your blog is great!!

Thanks!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger island jen said...

ooohhhh...love this. very, very nice!!

i know how you feel about buying something someone else made, when you make it yourself. Even though I know I sell scrap tees, I had to buy a Pickliscious shirt from the Rusty Pickle booth at the Expo last week!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

I like the new necklace!

Yeah, I totally hate how things you didn't buy in the past have a tendancy to haunt you. I went to Australia earlier in the summer, and I'm still thinking about some stuff I should have bought!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh...love the bauble, beautiful bauble...baublicious!! And if you figure out how to pay, just keep that a secret from your Pepsi Boy ;)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Shooshoo said...

Just me again...guess what?

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page