Thursday, August 18, 2005

Who are Raina & James??

I Wanna Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler

I wanna make you smile,
Whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do,
Is grow old with you.
I'll get your medicine,
When your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
It would be so nice,
Growin' old with you.
I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control.
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink.
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink.
Oh I could be the man,
Who grows old with you.
I wanna grow old with you

Answer: We are a couple who has enough of a sense of humour to choose Adam Sandler to sing us our first dance song at our wedding. And we truly believe a happy marriage involves everything mentioned in the songs lyrics. We're also sensible enough to realize that a wedding is sacred, so we posed for a 'melange' of serious and silly poses with our photographer.


Honorable wedding mentions.......

1. There was skinny dipping going on at my wedding!! Is that a first?

2. I gave my guests goosebumps as I walked towards the alter. I did my research and deciced Etta James' At Last would do the trick and it sure did. I effing love that song!!!

3. Jimmy and I were pronounced husband and wife........and then we marched off to Weezer!!! Anyone wanna guess which song?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was gonna guess Undone (The Sweater Song too!!! Could be Only In Dreams too. Fill us in!!! It's too funny that you two danced to Adam Sandler ... hahahah.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Awesome lyrics- I am loving your blog (the title is so perfect!). Such a pretty photo too!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

No no no, it was Weezer's Island in the Sun.

How obvious was that? LOL
Obviously not enough.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't guess Island in the Sun either! :) But I love the Adam Sandler song!!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page