Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My husband is a gamer

My husband was up to no good while I was at work today. You'd think a newlywed hubby with a few extra bucks in his pocket would buy something pretty for his wife like oh, I don't know.....scrapbooking supplies or even take me out to dinner. Nooo, I came home today to find that he went out and bought a new keyboard and mouse (both really sleek and waayyy sexier than I will ever look.) Nice huh? And even worse, the damn mouse shamed me. It practically laughed in my face when I tried to work it. It's a cordless baby and was sitting in a cradle and I had no idea, jiggling it around trying to get it to work and yes, after a long day at work, not getting anywhere with the mouse.....well I cursed at it!!! The mouse got the best of me. I lost my cool on Jimmy's new mouse.

And I can't wait to hear what sorta reasoning Jimmy is going to give me for all his purchases. I know it's going to be something along the lines of "well, the old keyboard and mouse were slowing me down on my games. I'm gonna score wayyy higher now." Hmm, what about scoring with your WIFE!?!?

Ok, what should I buy myself now? I'm gonna get me something pretty......something, oh I don't know.....red....that's a way sexy color right? No way is a mouse going to be sexier than me, no way.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Hmmmm, this is a tuff one. You definitely can't let the mouse beat you. Something red sure sounds nice! I'm sure hubby will agree with that too! :) You could hide the mouse (since it is cordless I think you said...) and when he goes to use it you have to tell him he has to find it, and make some fun little game out of it...I dunno, I'm feeling un-creative right now. If I think of something better I will tell you. You must not let the mouse win. Resistance is futile. You will win. :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

My husband isn't a gamer....BUT....he is addicted to sports. I mean sports chat, sports stats, sports message boards, fantasy teams, coaching, anything and everything, especially if it involves the SUCK-ASS Chicago Bears. Grrrrrr....

And have fun buying something cute.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kim :) said...

Hey there!! I LOVE your blog!! You crack me up. SO dang funny. Glad you stopped by my blog and left a message. And BTW, your husband does a damn good job on yoru hair cut!! I WILL be around to read your funny post.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Christielli said...

You show that mouse who's boss. ;)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were gonna go with silver...although white gold, very similar, is a nice colour too!

5:06 PM  
Blogger island jen said...

LOL...you think it's bad that your hubby is a gamer...my hubby is a gamer and on the weekends works for a gaming company!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Buy something sexy and then go splurge on some new scrap supplies :D See how he likes that. LOL!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, get yourself a sexy little red something-something and drive your hubby wild, girl!! Show him who is boss...not that damn mouse!!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page