Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Part 2

The church was beautiful. The bride was stunning. The groom looked like he was on cloud nine. All in all, a very happy day.

My favorite touch, very much 'Marc & Stephanie'



I'm sure my cousin is most proud of his new bride, but I know that closely behind his love for his wife is the love he has for his truck. This is priceless!!! His Big Red was their getaway vehicle!!!



The Bride and Groom's first dance.....



Pic of the groom's sister and groom's cousin. My adorable cousin Dan was in the wedding party and rented this tux for $300. A month ago we were chatting and he was like "$300 and I don't even get to keep it. They're thiefs!!" Fast-forward to the night of the wedding....sometime after the reception ended, wearing his fabulously expensive rented suit at the after party around a bonfire....too much alcohol.....and Dan decided to throw his jacket into the fire!!! My brother egged him on and said, "Hey Dan, you're wearing a vest, how about that too" Yup, into the fire too!! Then my brother added, "Three's a charm, how about the shirt?" Do I need to tell you what happened??? Soo, Dan closed the night half naked wearing only black dress pants suspenders surrounded by Marc's new in-laws. The story of the $300 tux turned into the $1500 tux.



I want to introduce you to my dancing partner Nicolas. I had a blast dancing with him. He put me to shame a few times with some of his moves. Everytime my old body told me to take a break from dancing, Nicolas would say "Ok, take a break but come get me when you're ready to dance again ok?" Never in my 27 years have I received soo many 'you're a great dancer' and 'you look really nice' compliments. Girls, he's gonna be a keeper.



Ok, this isn't my finest moment.....I'm such a bad influence. Maybe this is why Nicolas thought I was soo pretty.....he wasn't seeing straight!! My cousin Chantal (the beauty dancing with tuxedo boy a few pictures up) is gonna get an eyefull when I send her a copy of me with her two angelic children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ah, the bride and groom look so happy and cute!

Love the picture with the kiddos.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page