Saturday, November 26, 2005

Long time no update huh? I've been busy. Would you believe I cleaned all week-end long? ...Yeah, I wouldn't have believed it either, but I did. All week-end!!

My bathroom has never been cleaner.



And neither has my bedroom... Aww, now there's my nicely made up bed. Welcome to my sparsely decorated bedroom..... Seriously, any other renters out there with bedrooms that look like mine? Jimmy and I bought this HUGE 7 piece bedroom set just before we got married and since we're actively looking for a house, we're living in an apartment that doesn't feel as cozy as it could be.....just incase we have to pack up quickly. However, it may take us a year to find the perfect home. And I'm sticking to my guns.....no decorating the bedroom..





Beautiful weather this past week-end. The snow was fluffy and light..... not cold at all.
I did take a cleaning break in order to go for a walk with Jimmy and my dad. Banner is such a little punk....the whole walk he acted like Satan, and while my dad and Jimmy laughed, I protected the honor of my parents golden retriever Gabby.








And with that..... I'm off to get some scrapping done.

11 Comments:

Blogger -jason- said...

is that your backyard/neighborhood? i'm jealous.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Raina!!!!

So happy you got your goodies :) Have fun scrapping, do we ever get to see a layout?! :)

No fishy name yet :(

8:19 PM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

Glad you're back. You'll have to show me these cool new things at Christmas. I learned how to do some embossing. VERY COOL. Except I can't afford to scrapbook right now so I'm waiting until I can. If I start I'll bring myself to debt for sure!! hahahahaha

8:12 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Glad to see you back girl! Love your pictures!

So... you gonna post any of those LO's? ;)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nice post... good job protecting Gabby!! Those male dogs can be a lot like us real males sometimes.

Scott

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Ohhh the snow looks wonderful! I'll have to try and see a little of it this year...not easy to do down here in Hotlanta. The house does look clean! I'm jealous!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

What a nicely decorated/cleaned bathroom!

Very nice outdoor pics. It looks so Christmas-y!

8:28 PM  
Blogger EveyQ said...

Major kudos on the cleaning... I only clean if there is a good song on the radio and there hasn't been squat lately.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

AHHHH love it all!! All that stuff and no LOs... LOL but I love everything goign on here- great photos.

5:58 PM  
Blogger John Cowart said...

Hi Raina,
Just visiting by way of my daughter Eve's blog.
Great photos of your dogs. Last year, after living with us for 17 years, our black lab, Sheba, died and we still miss her.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

Your bed looks like mine.

Since you like cleaning..I just know you wanna take a trip to San diego and help me out...(he he)

Can't wait to see what you came up with those BG papers..

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page