Thursday, December 01, 2005

YO!!! This girl wants music on her blog!!! And Christmas music none the less.
Who can help? I've been everywhere looking, but the only Christmas tunes that have videos to go along with them are Mariah Carey vids....and she doesn't make me happy, much less merry.
Is it possible to just play music? Ok, I KNOW it's possible, because I've heard it coming from blogs.....but can't remember who and where and when.... Anyone know the secret?

I'm sure I wrote this before.....but this time I mean it. Kinda like an early resolution. From now on, I will not publish a post on my blog without a picture. Who's a genious? You'll all make sure to visit more often if you know there will be a new picture right?

Jimmy's gone to judo...check out who's keeping me company.




We wrestled, he kicked me in the head, instead of getting mad I had a glass of wine, he gave me kisses, he posed for some pictures and I'm on my second glass. Why not, hot date = sippy drinks.

10 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

Hee, hee - he seems like the perfect companion!

I don't know how to put music on blogs - but if Kenny & Dolly have a video, my vote goes to them!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Well, if you DID put Mariah Carey on your blog, it would match the theory that I'm being stalked by Mariah's hits of the past...

Glad you had a fun date! Oh, and that totally sucks that Jimmy's judo-thing in Toronto hasn't been set yet. Do you think it will happen in the New Year? We must shop! I went shopping for 8 hrs straight on Saturday, so my endurance is building.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A date with Banner (and the wine!) sounds great! I also love to post pictures with most of my posts. It is great to get the visuals!
PS Did you send out your postcards yet??!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Mmmmm, that wine looks really yummy.... :)

I love the no posting without pictures thang. I try to do that most of the time! Yay!

We love Banner-man. He's so cute. :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

oh that looks so yummy!! And good ol' BannerMan. Looking for some lovin'. Love the new resolution. I, on the other hand, just need to update more often. But not much has really been going on to do so. Christmas parties are starting.....that should start up something!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Glad you liked the pics of the canoeing... my favourite thing to do all summer. Hope that you are enjoying your winter weather up there....

Scott

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I have no idea, dude. But I do know that I love Banner.

6:00 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Pictures do make posts more fun, don't they? Merry Christmas to you and good luck finding tunes for your blog!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Raina, you are hilarious! Love this. LOL.

I can't help you with the music. I am anti-blog music. Everytime I visit someone's blog with music it shuts down my browser if I don't wait till the entire page has downloaded. :(

10:43 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey gal! I'm back! :) OK, love the photo resolution. Maybe I should try that too!

Your Banner is the cutest thing ever! Love that you were able to chill out with him and drink some wine.

OK, gotta catch up on the rest of your blog! :)

Ciao babe!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page