Sunday, September 24, 2006

Made my Christmas wish list this week-end.
Been messing around with it for a few months, but I finally have a really good list.
And of course, I brainstormed gift ideas for my Mom & Dad, little bro Mikey, Jimmy and my Nana.

I have my Christmas cards bought. They’re pretty cute and were soo cheap during Boxing Week last year. I’ve worked it out. Each card cost about $0.10.
So, mailing the card will be more expensive than buying it.

Christmas Eve is three months away.

I leave you with my newest Photoshop work of art.
I'm going to do the same thing to pictures of Banner and Jimmy....and frame them all in black for my scrap room walls. Should be rad, right???

11 Comments:

Blogger Jill H said...

oh my gosh, you are so cute, Raina!!! love your necklace. Maria would too =) you are on the ball with Christmas, cards bought & gifts thought of...i need to start!!! it comes up so quickly, can't believe only 3 more months. happy Autumn :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Christmas already?! I guess it's good to start early - I'm going to try and get on the ball too!

what a fun picture! :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Wow... xmas eh? I have not even remotely thought about it yet. Three months... lots of time...

Scott

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hot mamacita!!!
I sooooo need to learn to use PS better!! Any hints??

5:01 PM  
Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hot mamacita!!!
I sooooo need to learn to use PS better!! Any hints??

5:01 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

girl i guess i best get to making my cards huh? sheesh....i can't believe it

7:12 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Love the pic! Soo cool. Is the necklace pink in real life?

Love that you're getting a headstart on Christmas.

I revealed some of my Christmas list this weekend. My pal Becca T asked me if I knew what I wanted and I confessed I wanted a Nightmare Before Christmas travel coffee cup.

8:01 PM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

I miss ya girl!!! And cool pic...is that the one my bro was showing us how to change??

Keep in touch man....it's been too long.

9:46 PM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANNERMAN!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I love what you did to the pic!! It will look awesome in your scraproom!! you'll have to post pics of your scrap room soon!! Christmas is almost here, have started a list for gifts also!! Gotta make my Xmas cards soon!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Dude I be loving that picture!
I bought my first Christmas present the other day!
I bought it for the mom to Banner's girlfriend.... :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page