Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just popping in a few minutes.
I have a request. But I can't share too much info.
Please send prayers and good thoughts and whatever else you can to Jimmy and I.
Every single time we think things are looking up for us,
something happens to break us down.
I'm beat.
Jimmy's broken.

I feel a huge drunk coming on this weekend.

p.s. depending on how hard you pray, it could be a celebratory drunk.
p.p.s. if you know Jimmy & I personally, please do not mention this post around Jimmy.
he doesn't need to talk anymore. he's all talked out. i'll let you know everything once we hear the word.

14 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

awww...i'm so sorry that you and jimmy are going through some bad times right now.

here's some prayers, happy thoughts, and good luck vibes sent your way.

(((((hugs))))))

8:36 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

big hugs and prayers for you and Jimmy, sweet Raina.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

big hugs, raina. i hope things start looking up soon. xo.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Shooshoo said...

Lots of hugs and prayers coming from me & Donna! I take it you guys are coming down later...Is this something we can't mention around your parents either?
Sending positive vibes and maybe a little witches brew!
Love
Shoosh

3:05 PM  
Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I hope that whatever it is, it works itself out!!!
Hugs
xoxoxo

4:24 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i hope all is well with y'all...sending good luck and hugs and kisses your way

7:52 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

My prayers are definitely with you.

I'm glad that you found The Office. Hopefully it will provide you with some laughter.

10:54 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way! I hope things look up for you guys soon!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Good vibes and prayers heading for you two!! Big hugs too!!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

oh Raina, i'm keeping you guys in my prayers :) hope everything works out ok.

8:58 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

you are both in my prayers. hope everything turns out well:)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i'm praying
as i type
love ya!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

thinking of you girl.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh Raina! I hope everything is going okay for you two! We'll say some prayers!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page