Friday, October 27, 2006

TGIF

Skipped out of work early today.
Got the house cleaned from top to bottom, got laundry done and supper is almost ready. And I have 6 minutes to spare before 4pm!!

This evening I'm tackling my scrap room.
And since I'm on a productive streak, I know I'm going to get it all clean tonight.
I'm just in the mood.

Halloween party tomorrow....and neither Jimmy or I have costumes yet.
Perfect time for me to feel like I can conquer the world.
I'll have something for each of us by 8pm tomorrow night.

Anyways, I'm off, got a whack of stuff to do.

I'll leave you with the perfect way to end a post.
And the perfect way to start a weekend.
With a funny video I've been watching for 2 weeks now.
And I still giggle.



Crocodile Hunter Meets His Match

8 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

OMG...that is FUNNY!
pineapple!pineapple!pineapple!
bwahahahaha!
thanks for the laugh this afternoon!

I want to see pictures of you guys in your costumes on Monday - kay? :)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

OMG I love Ross the intern!! And Steve Irwin :( Aww

Thanks for sharing the laugh!!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Yeah I got my computer fixed!!!!

Good luck with the costumes, I had no clue this year! I'm going as a devil woman & nate got an inflatable sumo wrestler costume from walmart... should be interesting!!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

omg!
it's like a little joan rivers!

this
was
hilarious
i've watched it three times already!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

That is awesome!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

hope you guys had a great time at the party!! hope your scrap room got cleaned....nothing better than having all of it organized!

11:10 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

Holy productivity! You're on fire girl:)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that was truly the laugh I needed. Ross was hysterical. Screaming "Pineapple!" THanks for sharing that one. Many time those are just silly but that one was fansatic!

Have a great day!

Coleen- http://www.snipitsofme.blogspot.com

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page