Sunday, December 10, 2006

Got the fa-lalalala kicked out of me on Saturday.
I guess I waited a little too long to try to finish up my shopping.
I’m gonna head back on a weekday evening. Gotta finish it this week.
So I can steer clear after that, sit back and actually enjoy.

This is exactly how long it’s been since I’ve uploaded pictures from my camera.


spooky Posted by Picasa

I’m not in the picture. I took it of Jimmy’s brother in law, his sister and Jimmy passing out candy at my in-law’s.

And Scotty requested a picture of our new van a few weeks ago…..I actually took it back when he requested it. The picture just never got uploaded till tonight.


the chickmobile. Posted by Picasa

And of course, a few holiday pics too.


hohoho Posted by Picasa


snowfolk Posted by Picasa

My theme this year is snowmen.
The plates were the first decorating I did this year.
This is an old picture....I took it sometime in the last week of November.

Jimmy and my dad have been busy working on my Christmas present upstairs so I took on the task of decorating the tree in the basement. And with Jimmy absent for the tree decorating, I was able to decorate the tree MY WAY!! I went 'matchy-matchy'. I hung my new red, burgandy and gold Martha Stewart shatterproof balls and only my snowmen ornaments. If it isn't a snowman, it isn't up there.

And I'll leave you with a picture of Banner. Does this look comfortable??


Banner Posted by Picasa

Apparently it is very.
It is also the exact position Banner is in every single day when I get home from work.
Yeah, the life of a dog sure ain't bad!!

19 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I think that I may want to be Banner, what a life.

Thans for the picture of the new ride. I like the colour... still, a van???

Scott

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for the pics!! Yes Banner looks very comfortable on the couch!! Love the snowman, too cute!!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the snowmen, they're very cute!
And Maya sleeps the exact same way Banner does, upside down and backwards!
Funny stuff :)

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the snowmen! They're adorable.
And Maya sleeps the exact same was that Banner does, upside down and backwards!
Funny stuff!
:)

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the snowmen! They're adorable.
And Maya sleeps the exact same was that Banner does, upside down and backwards!
Funny stuff!
:)

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Thanks for the picture update! I think using Picasa to upload them was a great idea :)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so blogger is freaking out on me.
sorry!
feel free to erase the previous comments from me....
stupid blogger.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the snowmen! They're adorable.
And Maya sleeps the exact same was that Banner does, upside down and backwards!
Funny stuff!
:)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Awww HORRAY FOR PICS!!!!!!!

And Banner super awww!!! Doesn't it just make you want to rub his belly?? I think that's the reason they sleep like that!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl your "chickmobile" is rad....lol

so glad you have uploaded pics...keep them coming hot mama!!

so what ya getting for xmas??

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cadillac of minivans.
RESPECT.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banner looks super comfy. We should all be that lucky. If it were me I'd trying out that pose right next to him. No better way to determine if it is in fact comfortable...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

you may have the cutest plates and snowmen that i have ever seen. i am feeling a little like banner today.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Lucky dog. I wish I could stay at home and sleep on the couch.

Nice van, hehehe.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

testing testing,
effing blogger!!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I love snowmen too!

And I thought my cats were the only ones who slept in silly positions... that is pretty impresive though!

Only a few more sleeps until Caroline goes down for the holidays!

Happy Weekend!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

love the snowmen, Raina!! and i love that your van is BLUE :) very cool. Banner looks so comfy! Moe sleeps that same way a lot, what a life huh?!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page