Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fa lalalala lala lalaaaaa

Jimmy’s newest love is the satellite radio he uses in the van.

This means I’ve been given full custody of the Ipod.

Just in time for Christmas.

In the privacy of my own home, I can do whatever I feel like doing.

(The Christmas tree is going up next weekend.)

I can listen to whatever I want to listen to.

(Christmas songs included.)

I’m not forcing anything on you. Just don’t come to my house for the next few weeks if you aren’t ready.

Don’t judge me!!

And I won’t judge you for waiting till December to get into the spirit.

But come December 1st I unleash to the rest of the world.

I’m decorating the office and hiding Dr. X’s Great Big Sea cds for the entire month of December.

You know those ‘all Christmas music all the time’ radio stations?

That’s what I’m going for at the office.

I manage the place now. I am the bouncer, the ruler, the boss.

What I say goes.

So, help a girl out.

I want enough Christmas music to last the month of December.

And there are a gazillions Christmas albums out there. I know it’s possible.

What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Awwww!! My sister in law puts her tree up oh.. probably nov 1.. she gets in the spirit around july! LOL.. for me it's after thanksgiving free for all!! :) MY fave song is rockin around the christmas tree

8:54 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

as long as i can get through thanksgiving let xmas begin...i will put my tree up this weekend as well..

my fav song is bon jovi's...bells will be ringing....ooohhhh how i love that one

11:20 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I listened to Christmas Music all the way to work this morning!! LOVE IT.

And I LOVE Mariah's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You.'

Don't judge me.
:)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

You are asking the right girl.

Best. Christmas. Album. Ever. = Maybe this Christmas Tree. It's a Network Compilation.

Gotta recommend my boy Hawksley Workman's (Lukas Rossi lookalike) Christmas CD Almost a Full Moon.

I just got the new Sarah McLachlan Christmas CD and I like it.

I know what! I promised my friend Sandee a Christmas mix CD. Email me your snail mail addy and I'll make one for you too!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Shooshoo said...

Bah Humbug!! jk :) I think my fave piece of music is Trans Siberia Orchestra and Metallica's "Carol of the Bells" Very powerful.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas music has been playing on my itunes all week. Love it.
Decorations will be going up this weekend...and I'll be getting my treen in a couple weeks (probably around the 9th). LOVE Christmas.

Okay music you say?!
Don't judge me but I love the Carpenters Christmas album (titled: Christmas Portrait). I also have some country ones I really like Alan Jackson (Let it be Christmas) and Garth Brooks (Beyond the Season). Oh and of course Bing Crosby. That's a good one too.

Enjoy!
xoxox

oh I almost forgot. Yes, those are indeed plates hanging on my wall in the background of the photo of Newton. Is that weird?

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, i need to proof read.
I'm getting a TREE in a couple weeks...not a treeN.
I'm.
such.
a.
dork.
:)

6:07 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

satellite radio
minivan

i smile just picturing it

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page