Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Been totally wiped lately. I think it's the weather.
All I want to do it curl up with a blanket on the couch.

I'm loosing my only real in-person scrapping friend.
Real soon. Like, this month.
She's moving to the Yukon. That's reeeeeaally far away from lil ol' Timmins.

New driver's licence arrived today.
With a new picture and new name!!!
16 months after the wedding, I've finally (just) changed my bank account and driver's license.
Still haven't changed my health card....or anything else for that matter.
But New Years Eve plans are made!!! So all is well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

A little off topic, but when do we get to see a photo of this new Vehicle? i am exicted to see it.

Scott

11:02 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

OMG Raina!! LOL I changed my name like 2 days after my wedding, haha!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

yes
i second scott!
you old fogie with a minivan
and! i got your lovely tag
and i loved it
and you
and you some more

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You funny. :)
Glad you got a new license for that van of yours. :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

it is the weather.
i don't wanna do anything either.
especially cleaning.
my house is a disaster.

oooohhh!
i'm with everyone else.
lets see your hip new ride! :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Christielli said...

The Yukon!!!! That is sooooooooooo far away indeed.

I predict I will be super slow at changing my name when/if I get married.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I am just getting most of that stuff done too... thought I was procrastinating, lol! I just got my new license last week in the mail... I thought it was so funny that I needed a new picture to go with my new last name. Silly!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh girl don't feel bad been married 6 years and half of my shit still isn't changed...who cares!! right??? lol

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

aww, sorry your friend is moving away!! and i still can't believe that you just changed your name...i was quite neurotic about changing mine everywhere! probably cause i was only 20 & thought i HAD to...lol.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page