Friday, December 29, 2006

I already miss Christmas.
I’m ready to do it all over again.
Mostly because I didn’t get any pictures on the 24th or the 25th.
Very unlike me….
But got a bunch at the annual Boxing Day Bash.
Too bad I can't share any......Blogger's been uncooperative for the last two days......which is how long I've been waiting on posting this.
Finally gave up and am posting w/out pictures.

Got all sorts of cool stuff for Christmas.
But Mom wins the prize for getting me the most fabulous, perfectly perfect ‘Raina’ winter jacket. With the matching purse, of course.
And Jimmy wins the prize for making me cry. A good cry
And last but not least, cousin Dan wins the prize for making me laugh so hard I cried.....
"Raina is soo pretty she doesn't need to work. She should just be supported."
Bwa-hahahahahaha!!!
Obviously, I asked Dan what his feelings were on cousins marrying their first cousin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

lol - cousins eh?
You crazy northern folk.
I agree, Christmas came and left too quick. And now I just have a lousy cold.
BTW - hubby chickened out and wouldn't wear his shirt the same time as me... thought it might look silly, hehehehe!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Christielli said...

I miss Christmas too. Boo for blogger being uncooperative.

Glad you got some awesome stuff. Your response to your cousin made me giggle.

Happy 2007!

7:19 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

glad you and yours had a very merry christmas!!

here's to a fab-boo 2007 :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page