Thursday, January 11, 2007

Taking a 'Mental Health Day' today.
Spending the day baking cookies, getting groceries and cleaning up.
Tomorrow is my birthday.
I don't want to have to do ANYTHING tomorrow besides enjoying my day.

I was tagged by Val.

A= Available~ nope.
B= Best Friend~ Jimmy.
C= Cake or pie~ vanilla, cake or cupcakes.
D= Drink of choice~ Mmmm, Jimmy's been making amazing strawberry smoothies for us lately. I've been drinking them for breakfast, instead of a snack and/or for dessert. And when I'm fending for myself, I'll drink water.
E= Essential item you use everyday~ moisturizer & toothpaste. I really can't choose between the two. Don't make me.
F= Favorite color~ red.
G= Gummy bears or worms~ neither.
H= Hometown~ Timmins ON Canada.
I= Indulgences~ homemade cookies, sleeping late on weekends and beautiful stationary/notebooks.
J= January or February~ January. I'm a January baby.
K= Kids and Names~ none yet, but I definitely have names picked out.
L= Life is incomplete without?~ laughter.
M= Marriage date~ July 16, 2005.
N= Number of siblings~ one younger brother plus a sister and brother in law.
O= Oranges or apples~ not a huge fan of either in their fruit shape.....but in juice form, I'll take the oj.
P= Phobias or Fears~ the dark and being home alone.
Q= Favorite Quote~ not sure enough to say any are my favorite.
R= Reason to smile~ Banner.
S= Season~ I hate winter....any other season is a breeze.
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ nope. tag yourself if you feel like doing this.
U= Unknown fact about me~ i'd rather be the passenger....you can even drive my car.
V= Vegetable you don't like~ celery and onions.
W= Worst habit~ eating when I'm bored.
X= X-rays~ just of my teeth.
Y= Your favorite food~ grill it on a BBQ and it's my favorite.
Z= Zodiac Sign~ capricorn.

p.s. I know you might not think it's as cool as MySpace.....but I'd joined Facebook. Add me if you'd like.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Happy bday! I was going to take a mental health day this week, but then things get crazy and I can't because I don't have time to plan for the mental health day. (Downside of my profession: taking a day off is more work than dragging one's ass in.)

I'll probably tag myself with this one day when I feel that i need material. :)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINA!!!! hope you have a fun day with no work & doing whatever you want :)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday Raina - hope you have a perfect day!

And cheers to mental health days... sometimes those quiet days are just what you need!

Might just tag myself too... we'll see.

Hope to see birthday pics if you had the chance!

11:12 AM  
Blogger CaroMado said...

Yay for getting you on Facebook! I effin' love it. Plus you can attach your blog to it....doesn't get any better!

Feel free to add me to Facebook as well (I'm one of the oh-so-lucky people who's on as Raina's friends)

Bonne Fete ma belle...and your present is hopefully going to be sent out sometime this week!!

7:38 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

hope you had a fabulous birthday!
mail love coming your way! :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Hope you had a great one filled with lots of Vanilla cupcakes and strawberry smoothies :) Facebook, huh? I'll have to check it out, I'm only on Myspace....

10:44 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

happy belated bday girl!!! i hope it was a good one.

5:38 PM  
Blogger amberdusk said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! It was good to see your smiling face again :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

where the hell have you been woman...i need an update

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page